Definition of our Terminology as used within this document:
1. A Project' is any work undertaken or service provided by the Alloy Wheel Centre for the client on their request and as described in our confirmation order email to that client.
2. A Client' is a person, persons, business or organisation using any of the services provided by the Alloy Wheel Centre.
3. The Payment Period' shall be the time allowed by the Alloy Wheel Centre for receipt of all monies owed to the Alloy Wheel Centre by the client.
Alloy Wheel Centre - Terms & Conditions
• The contract between the Alloy Wheel Centre and the client will be on these conditions to the exclusion of all other terms and conditions. Any variations to these conditions shall have no effect unless agreed in writing.
• The Alloy Wheel Centre will organise repairs and refurbishment at the client request and will do so on receipt of the full payment of the fees. In doing so we will endeavour to provide a reliable and professional service to the client at all times. All of the repairs will be guaranteed against faulty workmanship for a 12 month period, unless otherwise specified.
• The Alloy Wheel Centre cannot be held responsible for anything adversely affecting the client's business operation, sales, or profitability that they might claim is a result of a service offered by the Alloy Wheel Centre.
• The Alloy Wheel Centre owns all design on their website. Some images may have been purchased or donated to the Alloy Wheel Centre by their clients, All images are not to be used by any other party unless agreed by the client or the Alloy Wheel Centre.
• The Alloy Wheel Centre reserves the right to change or adjust it's prices at any time.
If you have a question or need to know some information that you think we can help you on, please telephone us, Chris or Steve are always happy to give honest advice and free estimates. If you prefer to email us, please click here to go straight to our on-line eForm where you can ask question or send us a photograph of what ideas you may have.